Tuesday, July 17, 2012

SKU Maker Basic Interface

So I've finished up the basic interface design. I might mess with the color scheme a little to make it easy on the eyes, but now let the coding begin! I figure it will be fairly basic and easy. All I'm doing is generating some xml from the information I'm getting from my text boxes. The only thing that I'm going to probably have to watch out for is escaping special characters. 

Oh, and of course change the default form name to a good name for the program. Probably going to call it Sku Maker or something. Also I've been thinking about causing the add sku button to either just do a simple pop up dialog, or to have it able to read from Excel datasheets, because I do have a good amount of data in excel... we'll see how ambitious I am after coding the basics

No comments:

Post a Comment