Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Cluster AI so far

I realize it has been a while since my last update, I blame this on my poor internet quality and working a full time job. However, Despite these time consuming things, I'm up to the Cluster with Obstacles, which you didn't know. It was quite wonderful how I implemented the obstacles, or at least I think so. I used a splay tree to do it :) coding a splay tree in C++ was pretty interesting, and working out the kinks was a bit time consuming, ubut after a days work and 3 different implementations, I had a working splay tree.

I just started working on Cluster Goal Driven a few days ago but haven't had time to really work on it too much yet, hopefully I can do that on sunday, we'll find out. Stay tuned for few and far between updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment